When is the Saturday in the Park Festival?
The 2022 festival is July 2 from noon-10:30 pm.
What time will my favorite artist be playing?
2022 Complete Lineup and Times – click here to See the Schedule
Can I bring a cooler full of goodies?
No. Sorry, no coolers, food, or beverages allowed.
Can I bring a backpack or handbag?
Only clear handbags will be allowed in the park. Backpacks, purses or satchels must be clear.
Are masks required?
Masks are optional based on personal health assessment and preference.
Is there food available at the event?
Yes, numerous food vendors offer everything from pizza to gyros, fresh-squeezed lemonade to burgers. There are plenty of great food options.
Is there an ATM at the festival?
If you were silly enough to forget your wad o’ cash at home, then the ATMs will make your day. Machines will be located in the Merchandise tent and in the Abe Stage area.
Where can I throw trash and recycling?
Take the time to dispose of trash and recycling properly. There are about 350 trash containers and 50 recycling bins that can be found around the park. Thank you for keeping Grandview Park green!
Can I bring a refillable water bottle?
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s Saturday in the Park festival will this year feature water bottle refilling stations. The stations will eliminate plastic bottle waste, and encourage hydration, giving patrons a healthy, environmentally-friendly way to enjoy this year’s festival. Event-goers are invited to bring their own water bottles to the park.
Can I bring a blanket, lawn chairs or an umbrella?
Bring a lawn chair and blankets to relax. Umbrellas are allowed, but should not prohibit others around you from seeing the stage.
Are beer and cocktails available at the event?
Yes – grab a cold one and enjoy the SITP Festival in style. Here’s what you need to know about the beer this year.
- No BYOB. Please respect that this is a free festival made possible in part by the beer sales. No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into the park. Supporting the sales provides a lineup like we have this year!
- The price is right. Buy 5 tickets for $25. Individual tickets cost $6.
- What’s brewing. We will have a beer to suit almost every taste profile for your enjoyment. All beers will be sold in cans. Available beers include Budweiser, Bud Light, Busch Light, Michelob Ultra, Bud Light Seltzer Mango, Bud Light Seltzer Black Cherry, Goose Lemon Shandy, Goose IPA, Golden Road Mango Cart. Ready to drink Liquors include – (Cutwater) Tequila Margarita 13% ABV, Tequila Mango Margarita 13% ABV, Vodka Soda Lime 5% ABV, Vodka Mule 7% ABV, Rum & Cola 7% ABV. Local Offerings will also be available from Sioux City’s local brew pubs.
- Make sure you had at least 21 birthdays. Why is that? Because only then will you be able to drink all those adult beverages. No exceptions, you must be 21!
- 4 beer stands in the park: The park will be totally fenced in with 3 entrances, so there will not be fenced in Beer Gardens. Beer will be able to be consumed throughout the park (excluding the Kid’s Zone and the family friendly area). There will be 4 beer stations available to purchase adult beverages. These beverage stations will be named for their location, Earle’s (Main trailer near water tower) Abe’s (Near Abe’s stage), Bob’s (North side of bandshell), and Pete’s (South side of bandshell).
Is Smoking allowed at SITP?
We prefer that you do not smoke at SITP but No Smoking is enforced in the Main Stage Bowl area.
Can I pass out flyers, business cards, etc?
In order to keep SITP clean and free of trash as much as possible, we don’t allow distribution, solicitation or advertising.
Can I bring guns, weapons or fireworks to the park?
For the safety of all, we do not allow weapons, firearms (open carry or with permit) or fireworks.
I’d like to sponsor the event – how do I get involved?
That’s easy – just contact us here.
About how many people attend the event?
That varies from year to year, but for the most part, we estimate that about 25,000 people take part during the event each year.
Can I bring my cat, my dog, snake or my horse?
No. Sorry, no pets allowed.
How much does it cost to attend the Saturday in the Park Festival?
It’s free. Yes, really FREE. There is individual pricing for the Kids Zone.
Where is the best place to park?
We try to think of everything to make your SITP experience the best. Park at the Tyson Events Center, 401 Gordon Drive, and get picked up at the fountain area. Shuttle buses will begin 11am on Saturday. They will run throughout the day and evening until the festival ends. Shuttle costs each way are: Adult Cash Fare $1.80, Senior Citizen/Medicare Cardholder/Disability Cash Fare $.90, Youth Cash Fare $1.55 and Children under 5 Free (Accompanied by an adult).
Where is the Saturday in the Park Festival held?
At Grandview Park in Sioux City, Iowa. Check here to see the Map.