The SITP App is your official electronic guide to Saturday in the Park! Make the 25th anniversary of this great Sioux City event one to remember by taking advantage of everything the festival— and this app — have to offer. Create your schedule, read about the bands, explore tons of food options, search social media and more!
By downloading this year’s app, fans and participants can access even more of the festival’s music attractions, art vendors, food, beverage gardens, and family activities. Not only can users create their own event itineraries and maps, they can also access a number of social platforms, making it easy to share their experience.
– Band Lineup: Personalize the festivals extensive music schedule so that you know exactly when and where to be. Sort by stage, time, and genre to find exactly what you want to see.
– Food Lineup: Fuel your concert experience with all of your favorites by checking out every menu available ahead of time. Make a list of your favorites, plot your path, and never go hungry.
– My Schedule: Add and remove concert events with a single touch.
– Now Playing: See what’s on stage within the next two hours in the band lineup and sync it with your personal schedule.
– Artist Info: Read artist and band biographies, watch videos, head to fan pages, or slide through to iTunes to download the latest and greatest hits.
– Social Media Integration: Make some noise on your favorite social networks right from the SITP app. Update Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the click of a button. Take your photos directly in the app.
– Map: Zoom in and scroll around an interactive map of the entire park event. Use your current location to determine how close you are to your favorite bands, foods, and festival vendors.
Click the links below to download.