Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City’s Saturday in the Park Festival is pleased to announce the lineup for the 2017 music festival. A number of notable headlining acts will grace the Grandview Park stage for the 27th annual event, according to event co-founder Dave Bernstein.
The lineup includes:
- British singer-songwriter Joss Stone
- New Orleans jazz/blues/funk all-star Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
- New Orleans rock hybrid The Revivalists
- American folk, soul, blues and pop duo, JOHNNYSWIM
- He does blues, soul and roots music, too – Eric Lindell
- Sioux City’s alternative/blues rock group, 35th and Taylor
- Sioux City natives and alternative favorites Port Nocturnal
Click here for a complete list of performers on the Abe Stage.
The free music festival is set for July 1 in Grandview Park from noon to 10:30 p.m. This music festival draws tens of thousands of people each year to enjoy food, art and a day of live music in the park.
The Saturday in the Park Festival was founded in 1991 by Bernstein and Adam Feiges. In addition to a lineup of world class artists, the 27th Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City’s Saturday in the Park Festival will feature the return of Arts Alley, the KCAU Kids Zone, and some of the best festival food anywhere, and two beer gardens. The festival wraps up with a fireworks finale presented by Tyson Foods immediately following the show.
For the latest on the 27th annual Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City’s Saturday in the Park Festival, follow us on Twitter: @SITPFest, or like us on Facebook. The website has application forms for food and arts alley vendors as well as information on festival sponsorship packages and volunteer opportunities.